Tuesday 30 September 2008

School Free Zone

I've been photoshopping ;)

schoolfreezone

I changed the sign that did say "Alcohol Free Zone ~ Consumption of Alcohol Prohibited - 2007". Now it says "School Free Zone ~ Repression of Children Prohibited - 2070"

Here's a close-up of the sign

schoolfreezonezoom

I think it's great anyway :)

ETA- I know they're great pics, but before you all copy it all over the internet, I worked really hard to make those; at least link back to me and give credit :)

8 comments:

  1. LOL! I am seeing double! I just saw this somewhere else! He he! You did post it yourself though! So all credit was due! Great job MF! I keep getting into trouble as I have still not attempted to use Photoshop after dh got it for me several months ago! I am SO SO SO computer literate, yes I am! (NOT) You know what they say about teaching and old dog new tricks?
    Watch out! If I ever come for a visit I will be bringing my lap top so you can teach me! HE HE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you're a dag LOL. But a very cool dag :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it.Says it all. Wish there were signs like that in my town.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee hee hee. That's great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are great! And really, the way Littletree is climbing the pole that way, with the soles of her feet...that's a very tricky manouvre!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely words, witty banter and entertaining discussion :)