Thursday 22 January 2009

Green Goddess

I received a wonderful gift from EarthMama, whose birth I attended six months ago:

42 painting

Isn't it absolutely gorgeous! and so apt for me :) I love it. She's now looking over my living room, in the prime position that you see right when you walk in the front door.

And just a quick plug for EarthMama - she doesn't have a website, but she does a lot of wonderful paintings in this style, and if anyone should want to buy one from her, I can give her your contact :)

12 comments:

  1. WOW!!! That is so amazingly beautiful. I can't put it into words. it touches me deeply.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Truly inspired :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really beautiful! What a great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW... she is beautiful
    and what a beautiful shade of green...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely gift. Is is so YOU. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stuning MF, your friend is a lady with an amazing talent inded xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok, i know you said you dont usually do this stuff but you blog makes me happy so . . .im tagging you with a tree of happiness award! come check it out on my blog if you want to play

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely words, witty banter and entertaining discussion :)