Wednesday 2 December 2009

Littletree Life Drawing

This week we had Life Drawing class again – classes were off for the past 6 weeks or so because the teacher was having her baby (a beautiful water birth I attended), but we thought we’d try having another class and Littletree agreed to “babysit”.

03 seq ayla

Which meant that Littletree sat with the baby at the mama’s side, bouncing her and being cute. We managed to have a good class, despite regular breastfeeding. Here’s my fave picture I did:

07 life drawing

It didn’t really take Littletree all that long to get bored, and she decided to join the class and do some pictures. I was slightly reluctant, because usually when she draws pictures she get very perfectionist and cries that she needs help if she doesn’t get it “right”.

But this time I was amazed. She did really well and came up with some fantastic pictures.

04 life drawing seq

Honestly; how many schooled children get to do life drawing? I think it’s such a great learning experience.

10 life drawing seq 

11 life drawing seq

Now the problem is going to be getting to go out for Life Drawing on my own, because Littletree will want to join! I’ll have to find another class I can do on my own. LOL

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful job girls! I am so loving the boobs in Littletrees first picture! Just precious! I think you have a budding artist on your hands there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Littletree's pics are amazing!

    I wanted to offer my house up to you Majikfaerie, if you and littletree wanted to come for a visit. I live on the South Island of New Zealand, in a small town near Queenstown and we have a spare room so if you and littletree were thinking of doing some exploring before or after the Rainbow Gathering you're welcome to stay with us.

    Email me at: nikkidynamo@gmail.com if you like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think what your doing is a good thing.It shows the nature of the human body and how it's natural.Meaning there's nothing dirty or shameful of the human body.Therefore this will promote healthy view of the human body.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely words, witty banter and entertaining discussion :)