Wednesday 1 December 2010

Funky Green Love Pants

I got a wonderful gift in the mail from my beloved friend Ariad at Rainbow Love Farm: a pair of the funkiest crocheted pants ever

P1050300

I’ve been wearing them just about every day, they’re super comfy, everyone comments on how awesome they are, and they look fantastic with my favourite green tunic dress over the top

P1050303 P1050304

So for all you folk out there drooling over my pants, you can even get your own! Ariad has a shop where she sells her fabulous hand-made goodies, The Rainbow Emporium, check it out :)

Meanwhile, I’m gonna put on some funky music and boogie the night away, coz these pants were made for dancing!

11 comments:

  1. Those are awesome! Adult sized longies!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are sooo awesome! gonna have to check out her shop! love the green tunic dress top too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always knitting/crocheting longies for the kidlets. I should so make myself a pair. Especially with winter here up north.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just knew those would look perfect on you! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So funky. Well done Ariad another wonderful creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You'd look beautiful in anything (or nothing) but they do suit you!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! Oh I love them! You are so lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks yarrow, I *am* super lucky, and loved and blessed =D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely words, witty banter and entertaining discussion :)