Saturday 9 April 2011

Bon Voyage Littletree

Littletree and Purple left for Israel, so I’ll be home alone for a couple of weeks. It’s going to be the first time I’m not with Littletree on her birthday!

We had to get up at quarter to ridiculous to get them to the airport on time, but we were blessed with this awesome rainbow along the way.

roadside rainbows

I miss my little girl already, but we still get to talk on Skype a lot. They’re in Bangkok now for 2 days before flying on to Tel Aviv. I’ll join them in 2 weeks.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry you're without your babygirl, but you are right, that is an amazing rainbow! Not sure I've ever seen one quite that brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a pretty spectacular rainbow! at some point, it got so close it looked like it was touching ground about 10 feet from the car.
    anyway, I'm enjoying some peaceful time on my own :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, 10 feet? So close to the pot of gold... :-P

    Glad you're enjoying peaceful time -- Something rare for us moms. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, but I didn't have time to start digging or they'd miss the plane =P What with inflation the way it is, a pot of gold isn't really worth all that much anyhow. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely words, witty banter and entertaining discussion :)