Friday 10 June 2011

Back in the Rhythm

We’ve been home for a week now, and starting to feel “back to normal”. I’ve finally got the house in some sort of order; unpacked our bags, did a billion loads of laundry, cleaned so much dust from the kitchen renovation (which isn’t quite finished), caught up with some friends, spent some time with Ariad, went to Capoeira group, and did a lot of resting and acclimatising to the COLD. brrrr

We went to homeschool group this week, Littletree was so happy to catch up with her friends again

P1060620

The kids had a blast, we met up at a friend’s house and made pizzas

P1060623

Littletree decided to make hers heart-shaped (which started a trend)

P1060628

Yum!

P1060629

And so educational too…

7 comments:

  1. Yum!

    Can't wait to see how the kitchen all comes together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you'll have to come for a visit then Lea

    ReplyDelete
  3. The love herat pizzas look sooo good. Makes me wish I wasn't lactose and gluten intolerant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll make you a gluten-free lactose-free pizza, love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe, Littletree and her pizzas are awesome. Such a good idea. I may try doing this with my girls, soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome home! I like the heart-shaped pizzas — Littletree is certainly thinking originally!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not sure if making something heart-shaped when one makes just about everything heart-shaped counts as original though :p

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely words, witty banter and entertaining discussion :)